Thursday, April 23, 2009

Salsa Disappointment

So, I went "salsa dancing" last night with my friend, Rebecca. Actually, it was a salsa lesson. Okay, fine. I am all for dance lessons. I knew that they taught salsa from 8-9 but I thought it would be, oh I don't know...on the dance floor...with the band playing latin music...or at least a cd playing latin music!! Nope! It was in a closed off back room with NO MUSIC!! Just the instructor counting out steps for an hour. 1-2-3...5-6-7... for an hour. How do you dance or even take a dance lesson with NO MUSIC?!?!? Weird, that's what it was. Just plain weird. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to spend an evening with a friend but this place is 45 minutes from my house! I could have met her half way to have dinner with her, only driven 20 minutes AND gotten a workout in. Sorry for the bitchfest but I was upset (obviously) that a place known for it's live music and dancing would even offer a class without music. Stupid Loca Luna!

No comments:

Post a Comment