Sunday, May 17, 2009

We are no longer dirty

I bought a carpet steamer this weekend. Now i am obsessed with steaming everything in my house possible! Friday night I brought it home and did the carpets in the dining room and office. Then yesterday morning I did the carpet in the living room. It was SO DIRTY!! I felt disgusted and victorious at the same time! We had a lot to do yesterday but I also managed to do both sofas and all the cushions. My back is killing me but it was so worth it! I knew I would pick up a lot of dirt since we have animals but I had no idea how good it would feel! HA! Next weekend is Memorial weekend and if we don't go somewhere, I am tackling the stairs! Those should be really disgusting! :)

1 comment:

  1. We felt this way when we bought our dyson! We vacuumed with our old vac but barely ever needed to change the bag. We had to empty the dyson TWO TIMES just from vacuuming our room the first time! We are hoping to get a steam cleaner shortly. We need one that's good on tiles since we only have carpets in the bedrooms. Have fun with the stairs!!

    ReplyDelete