Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Woodstock

We were thinking of trying to sell our house and move closer to Atlanta and most of our friends. But, sadly, it is not to be in 2009. We wouldn't even be able to get for our house what we owe so we will try again in 2010. Keep your fingers crossed that next year will be better for us as far as the real estate market is concerned! We still have to do a couple things to the house to get it ready to sell anyway. I would like to spread those out over the course of this next year so I won't feel so overwhelmed when it is time to put the house up for sale.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! It's just another Tuesday here so I will be working, going to the gym, and then home to have dinner and watch American Idol. I can't help it! I still love that show! And I still vote too! I know, it's a sickness. :) This year I like Michael, Kris, Alexis, Danny, Megan and Scott. It's early so I have yet to narrow it down. I am sure I will be discussing my picks as the weeks wear on! Ahh, reality television...I was against it at first but it slowly won me over and now I can't get enough! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. We had our house up for sale for 1 1/2 years... it sucked! We tried to get out just as the market was going down with no such luck! We hate Florida... it was nice for 2-3 years but we were hoping to move to TN. I have a great job and Eric works at home, so we have no reason to leave. Just tired of the humidity! Hopefully 2010 will be good for you to move.

    ReplyDelete