Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blog Virgin

Well, here goes nothing. I have had a few people tell me they wish they could keep up with what I am doing and have suggested a blog. I am not promising I will be a devoted "blogger" but I will see how things go. I may discover this is exactly my thing! I figure this is the perfect outlet for me when I am sitting at home with my husband and he is watching a "big game" of some sort. I don't want to be in another room but if I don't do something else while sitting here with sports on my television I will be bored out of my mind! Since the NCAA playoffs have started, this is as good a time as any to try this blogging thing out.

That being said, nothing to report today really. Just got back from a friend's bachelor/bachelorette celebration (we left before the debauchery began!) I had a few beers and am feeling no pain right now! HAHA Going to a bar in the Highlands also confirmed to me how far away we live from anything fun!! Woodstock is definitely BFE!

I have honey cinnamon pretzels from Mellow Mushroom waiting for me! They are calling my name! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment