Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aaron Karo

I have been getting this email from a comedian named Aaron Karo for several years now. I find him hilarious because he takes everyday, mundane events and is able to make them funny in 1 or 2 sentences! He calls his observations "ruminations." He is also a great story teller, loves being single and has hilarious friends (from what I gather). I love it and I read his bi-monthly column regularly.
He recently came out with a website on which fans can submit their own "ruminations" and rate other fans' posts. He even uses his own coined term in the rating system, calling a "thumbs up" rating "gourmet." So, I randomly had a thought (or rumination, if you will) not too long ago and submitted it to the website. http://www.ruminations.com/site/ruminations/94035
I just wanted to point out that I thoroughly enjoy reading this guy's material and, although the website isn't nearly as funny as his column, I do occasionally stop by for a chuckle.
Laughter is a wonderful way to pass a few minutes, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Are you the same Kristin that posted hundreds of jokes to ruminations.com and ended up marrying another guy on ruminations.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that wasn't me. I remember hearing that story though but forgot the chick's name was Kristen.

    ReplyDelete